Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More Random picture by my house (mostly outside!!)














































I was super bored , and I have a goal of becoming a good abstract photogrepher so I took my camera outside today and tried to take some good pictures of my yard. some of these are really good -i think- and some of them are bad! Please give me your comments on all of them!!

I will number them in their order and try to explain to you , why I took them or what the picture is of!!

1. the picture of the photogrepher who toook this wonderful pictures!

2. a strange shadow/mark on my ceiling from the light shining through my windows.

3.my yard out of the point of view from one of my bedrooms windows..

4. another window picture.

5. my shadow outside on m,y driveway!

6.A tree in my front yard with a swing made out of two sheets that i made last summer and cant get down because the knots are so tight!

7. a picture futuring the many bushes and trees in my yard and part of my plain house.

8. hehehe my cat Finny meowing at my front door to get inside!! xD

9. An X-mas wreath that is still on my front door -_-

10. a birdfeeder in my back yard!

11.a picture of a huge tree in my backyard taken when i was swinging on the broken down swing-set in my yard.

12. the chimney for my house!!

13 and 14. pictures of my swing going back and forth lawl

15.my families old dead X-mas tree on my porch that still hasn't been thrown away -obviously-

please comment on all the pictures. Please do not lie. I'm strong enough to take things that are negative about the pictures. just please don't say stuff like 'all of thhem are stupid' atleast explain why..

2 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd let you know that I am having Blogger Awards and that if you'd like to enter, you should check out For the Love of Twilight.
    I just like to let everyone know who my favourite blogs are and I will then make up some little stickers that will be available for posting on your blog so the whole world can know that your blog is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if your going for abstract photography, then i think the second picture is the best. its really cool. you take some good pictures!!

    =D

    ReplyDelete