Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pictures of my house!!






















































































































































































































These are a whole bunch of pictures taken at different angles in my house , tell me if some of them look really cool with the angles. (by the way the first couple of pictures are at an angle from the floor *i was literally lying on the floor scooting around to take these* to the counters and tables in my upstairs of my house!!! Also I have three cats -even though in most of my pictures so far it has only shown one- so i will try to get a picture of them, and post it!!!

1 comment:

  1. all those weird angles look really cool, except now i feel somewhat dizzy... what was the seventh picture of? i couldn't figure it out... but good job!!!

    ReplyDelete